DVE - Photos

I will be going to DVE with the express intent of taking photos along the
entire trail, mostly of the scenery, but also to get the "flavor" of
endurance riding, esp. multidays, along historical trails.

If anybody going would like to specifically have me take a picture of them
and/or their horse, let me know.

Most of the photos I am taking will be slide film, so if anybody will want
prints, I will need to know in advance to make sure that I bring enough
(and the right kind) of print film.

kat
Orange County, Calif.