Re: DVE

Me, hopefully. But only for the last day. I should be
arriving on Wednesday pm.

Kat Swigart has offered me Windy (assuming her #1 horse
is still in working order by Day 4) and Jackie B. says
there's a good chance there'll be *someone* to ride, so
I should "come on down".

So if you see an english-accented person moping about,
looking a bit horse-less on Wed. evening and you happen
to have a spare, let me know!

In the meantime, safe journey to everyone going to DVE
and let's hope that the "artic blast" we're having gives up
soon  <grin>.
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo