Re: Lunging up and coming..

Absolutely right on Frank. I am one to freely admit that though I've
been to clinics, seen the videos, read all the articles, I am not a
great teacher of young horses. I leave the starting of young horses to
those that do it well. My husband has a very good feel for horse
learning, and it is the FEEL that is the key word. I agree that young
horses can probably be physically hurt by the overexuberant use of
running in round pens by those that don't know what they're doing. It
only makes sense.
Thanks for a good post.
Mia