HorseExpo in Maryland

Are there any other Ridecampers going to the Horse Expo in Maryland on
Jan 8-11 who might be interested in a get-together?  Let me know and
perhaps we can organize something informal.

 I see Roger R is speaking on "Using and Conditioning with an On-Board
Heart Monitor" (but was it fair to put him on at the same time as Pat
Parelli?)

Sally Aungier
Powhatan, VA