Endurance Net Down?

I have tried to bring up the homepage of Endurance Net since yesterday
morning to get some information and to privately email Steph that I had the
digital pictures from Dubai in the computer (not as good as I had hoped but
sdome are worth sharing),  I cannot get the homepage to come up and it keeps
telling me that I should check to see if the server is down.  Is it?

Joane and the Herd