Bells and things

Hi to all,
Just my two cents piece here.
You horse is quite capable of picking up signs of trouble,read your horses
body language.I know this has saved me a couple of time on Safari.Your horse
will warn you of any thing strange in the area.The horse will get tense,ears
will prick forward,possible snort,then you know there is something ahead of
you.Be aware of your horse,trust your hrse and all will be fine.
Regards
Kathy
http://bigfoot.com/~arikaras
But I guess bells are a good idea as well,I could not use them on Safari
they would frighten all the Game away.Might also make a Rhino charge at
me,there hearing is awsome as there eyesight is so lousy.