Anyone live close to....Tucumcari, NM, Kingman, AZ or Tuscon, AZ

Hi Ridecamp!

Alisa Waxman, here, again asking about accommodations.

Sorry to send another message, and air my traveling challenges to the
world, but I am still trying to get plans set to drive out to California
for the Death Valley Encounter.  I talked to Jackie, the ride manager,
tonight and it sounds like a great ride.  I'm getting excited!

I am taking the southern route to Ridgecrest, CA to hopefully avoid weather
challenges, and am planning to take 3 1/2 days to drive there, since I'm
driving alone and its Pye's first really long trip and only trip by
herself.
My first stop is Joplin, MO,  Tuesday evening, and a ridecamper has been
kind enough to offer me (Pye) a pen for the night.  The next stop is around
Tucumcari, NM.  Does anyone live in the area or know someone who does, who
might be willing to let us stay over Wednesday??
The third stop is in Kingman, AZ.  Again a request for anyone in that area
for help Thursday night.
I'll arrive at Fire Mountain Arabians on Friday, so Pye can rest before her
Monday-Thursday rides.

I am planning to go to Las Cruces, NM after the DVE ride.  So, one last
time, does anyone in Tuscon, AZ have some space the night of Jan 1st??
I'll finish the trip on Saturday, the 2nd, so Pye can adjust to her
surroundings in NM before I fly back to Chicago on Sunday.
To explain this strange set of plans: I intend to come back down for Randy
Eiland's rides in January, February and March.  BTW, I did several of his
rides in 1997, and would highly recommend to anyone that they try to
attend.  They are well organized, well vetted, and have great people.

If anyone can help me with arrangements, please call me at work (800)
621-1911 X7-1273, I have voice mail.    Thanks to all for listening.

Alisa Waxman
and AKB Pyewacket (Mom, what are you up to now....???)