the perfect saddle- help!!!

Does anyone out there have any info. - pros and cons on
Synergist, Sharon Saare, or Marciante saddles?  my horse has been having on
and off lameness problems, had very good vet/chiropracter go over him and
she feels a lot of it is stemming from my saddle.

I've been using an orthoflex on him for about 4 yrs.  Its really
confortable for me and hate to admit its not working cause it fits my other
horse so well but...

We live an hr. north of Jacksonville FL.  Any of you w/ in driving distance
have another type of saddle I could try out?
thanks-
Anita Carlson & Pavichy