Re Dubai Veiw from the pits

Hi Heidi,
Thanks for your interesting post,lovely to hear all about the event,have not
heard one word from the South Africans as yet,only one rider finished,he
finished 13th not bad for a first timer in a International Event,yep we sure
are proud of him.The rest of our horses had metabolic problems something to
do with feed (so I hear via the grapevine)Well there is always the year
2001:-).Hopefully our SA squad has learnt alot about International Endurance
and the rest of us will learn from there mistakes.
MM just maybe there is a possibility of endurance being a Olimpic sport in
the year 2000,now that would just be wonderfull.I know the FEI are working
on this so we shall all holds thumbs for this to take place.
Anyway well done to ALL the competitors who finished,it was a tough course.
Remember our motto *To finish is to win*
Nuff said!
Regards
Kathy*:-) am on a roll this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.bigfoot.com/~arikaras