MRER -- TRADE SHOW

Mountain Region Endurance Riders (MRER) is proud to announce our annual

TRADE SHOW

to be held this year in DENVER, COLORADO.

Do you have a product or service to sell, promote, or just plain brag
about?
Reserve a trade show table at the MRER convention on January 30th.

 We will be advertizing the event at Stock Show this year and are hoping
for a great
turn out.

Our local radio show HORSETALK will be kicking off the day with a live
broadcast from the convention.

Come and show-off!!  For more information, please contact:

Holly Ulyate
PO Box 329
Larkspur, CO  80118
303-762-1769

OR  you can e-mail Linda VanCeylon @ lindavaneq@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]