Re: BC

In a message dated 12/15/98 6:07:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< Right, but we all noticed that the Italian horse (top three) was
 lame at the BC presentation....

True, and I would not be surprised if there were a few words from officials to
the chef d'equipe about it...  The chefs and team vets go over the horses
themselves prior to judging and decide if they wish to present the horses or
not.  I for one am glad that Rick and Mike made the decision not to subject
either Jedi or Flikka to the second-guessing by the crowd if they were the
least bit questionable--far better to have the grace not to show than to have
the whole stadium buzzing about "did you see that lame horse???"

Heidi