Re: WEC BC Showing

Tais did indeed look very well for the wear as did a few others.
I missed the first round for BC, arriving just in time for their
final cut to the top three: 2 UAE horses and the Italian that
finished second. On the trot out for these the Italian horse was
lame and the #5 horse (shown by Meg Wade for the UAE) was my
choice.  If I remember right, however, the #11 horse that won BC
also won the BC at the Qatar World Cup last year.  Cute grey
arab...nice mover.  Not sure I like how FEI judges BC, not at all
like in USA.  Time and weight not a factor.

Teddy