My new Wintec - opinions, please

HI!

I just received my second Wintec 2000 All-Purpose saddle in two weeks.  The
first one had very unevenly stuffed bars, uneven enough to be visually
obvious.

State Line Tack was very quick to replace it.  UPS just delivered it.

My question is:  Am I being too critical about the bar stuffing?  This second
saddle is much better.  Visually the bars are evenly stuffed and are firm, but
they feel lumpy.  I have nothing to compare it to.  Does anyone know if this
is normal for a new Wintec saddle.  I don't think it is "lumpy" enough bother
the horse under a good pad, but I want to know for sure.

Comments, please.

Ellen
Memphis