To Leonard of Belgium

Hi, Leonard,

  Your English is fine. Few of us on ridecamp speak or read French or Flemish,
so for you to step forward and apologize first...it is unnecessary.

Secondly, at least for myself..I must apologize for myself. I was so incensed
at the treatment that Val received that I blasted off, without thinking that
perhaps OTHER non Arab competitors were booed and hissed, too. And, I also
forgot that the Kiwi's won the team effort..and a team is always a more
strenous effort, and a more selfless one.
So thank you, sir, for bringing me to my senses.  Thank you for competing in a
very great sport, be it individual effort, team effort, or one of national
pride. Your input with it's European outlook is always welcome, at least by
me...
Michelle and Jordan, who is an Arab, too, but wouldn't dream of booing...