Re: toughest multiday

By and far the toughest I have done is the Outlaw Trail.  I live on the
Tevis trail and there is nothing to train on compared to what is on that
ride.  I have done Tevis three times and as a friend once told me Tevis is
a walk in the park compared to the Outlaw Trail.  The one thing that is
strong on the Outlaw Trail is the support you get from Crockett and Sharon.
 They are along with Dave and Annie are the four greatest people for
putting on rides.  If Sharon could get Annies lunches it would be a toss
up.  Anne still wins.  Dave wins on start time.  I love sleeping in and
starting at 7:00.  His rides are actually a vacation.  I apologize in
advance to all the others managers who might be hurt as I am sure you put
just as much effort, however,  I haven't ridden your rides.