FW: Who was in the US Squad

Thanks Joe I think you said it all. This is indeed beating a "dead horse"so to
speak. Some people just have to have the last word.  I find I'm deleteing more
than opening these days... when it gets down to mare urine ( now that's really
endurance related... except of course if we're talking about the color of the urine
during competition, that's different!), and the same old arguments about team
selection,etc.  We had a great team and each and everyone of them worked
their butts off to do their best.  On any given day, the results of our team and
individual placings could have been different...but that's the sport of endurance.

Bernita BArfield
Southwind Arabians
Sierra Vista,AZ