looking for endurance riders in Eureka area

Hi,
My husband and I are moving up to the Eureka, CA area. We are buying a
house in Hydesville. I don't know any horse people up there...so I'm
hoping to contact some other riders who I could get some information
from about the area and/or  go riding with. I"d like to learn about
places to ride/train my horses and would also love the company on rides.
(I have an extra horse available).
Any information or friendly messages would be deeply appreciated! I'm
excited about moving, the country is beautiful.
Thanks, Bianca