No Subject

Is there anyone out there interesred in a Frost saddle. A friend of mine
has it for sale and is asking 850. It is top condition but I ride in a
Corbette saddle but I told her I would see what I could do for her. There
are many blankets and cinches that go with it as well as a crouper and
water bottle holders.  It is a really nice saddle but not something that I
am interested in.