Cass Finished the Race...

Dear Donna in Altoona--

Cass finished somewhere around number nineteen.  Tom and Rita called and
assured us that although all three were exhausted, all were thrilled to
have participated, finished, and remained whole!  It's been the
experience of a lifetime for them!  (The UAE leased him and Abdulla rode
him...Tom and Rita as crew.)

I'm Tom's sister, Cassie in Lock Haven!(Neighbor, almost!)

I'm headed out to Uniontown tomorrow to visit our parents, share all the
posted news and wait for them to call again. I'll toot the horn on the
by-pass!

Thank's for asking and I'll let you know more when I learn more.
Dissappointing coverage, eh?

Cassie Farrelly