Advice wanted on training stud colt for breeding

From: April Battles
Email: arabnracer@aol.com

Hello fellow ridecampers-would love to hear stories-training-handling tips from fellow endurance riders with their stallions. Recently purchased a jet black 20 mo. old-racey body type-long legged arab colt-previous owner breeds at 2 if they think they are mature enough. He's also going to be my future endurance prospect. So am all ears if anyone would like to share their experience[s] I break &  train horses for endurance so that part of it is not a problem-just the stud part-have been impressed to be standing in the vet line next to a calm horse in a bozal only to find out later it was a very well behaved stallion
Please email privately-arabnracer@aol.com
Oh yeah-he's sweepstaked and will be available soon if anyone's interested
april