Ride On TV

Greetings-
	Was just flipping channels on the Satelite Dish and found Arab Network of
America on W2 Channel 22-they had the daily news of the world and on the
sports section was the ride....They showed the start-dark and impossible to
tell who was who, then it must have been the last vet check before the
finish-Valerie left there really cruising...Then the finish-What a SMILE
Valerie had on her face-Larry looked pretty happy too!!!  Not sure how
often they have the news on this channel...if you have a dish it might be
worth looking into-very short piece with subtitles-language is Arabic.

	One quick question for someone new to the net etc....How are you guys
reading the messages before they are posted to our e-mail????  Seems that
many of you are reading the posts as soon as they are sent by the person
writing them, instead, I'm waiting until a pile of them are automatically
sent to me...maybe it's me and I'm loosing my mind from lack of sleep
etc...

Jan Stevens
"Waiting patiently for my husband to come home from the "land of sand" to
tell all the stories about his "adventures" in Dubai and Amsterdam."