Re:Riding fees for Juniors

As a lurker for the past several months, i felt that i had to give you
the australian perspective on the junior entry fee thread.  here we sem
to have many more Juniors than you do and they normally rise for a
reduced fee.  At one recent ride my daughter entered, there were a total
of 41 entries and 11 of them were juniors.  this is high , but there is
always 6 -8 at most rides and I believe that most rise committees
(including ours) are always pleased to see lots of them even at the
reduced fee because lots of juniors today means a healthy sport for the
future.
Endurance is a wonderful family sport and lets keep encouraging our
future!!!
--
Debbie Christianson
Ph (02) 6585 8338