Re: Yucca prohibited???

Yucca is a specifically listed prohibited substance according to the
"incomplete" guidelines from the AERC veterinary committee. It may be
that the states (or whoever did your test) weren't testing for it, or
the amount was too small to be considered. Just who has been testing you
other than the state of CA? I have been under the impression they were
the only state doing it. I know when AERC received a grant to do some
testing several years ago it was by a random drawing of the horse's
number. It was my impression that the new testing will also be a random
draw, not a selection on sight!
Nancy Mitts