Dubai - last post

Hi all,
I don't know, maybe you have this info. I can't download any message because there is a BIG message that blocks all my incoming mail. I just had one last call from my friend who is waiting for his flight...
It seems that Smartvision had huge problems with its computers during the whole ride and so they weren't able to show the results check by check as they promised.
It's unofficial, and only deduced by someone who calculated all the finishing times and so on, the team medals should be as follows:
1) France
2) New Zealand
3) Belgium

Now my job is done, I'll go back lurking on Ridecamp as soon as I fix the e-mail of my PC (hopefully tomorrow when I can call the server...)
I'm just curious to read Steph story...
Good-bye everybody and thank you for supporting me the whole day: it was thrilling!!!
Lara