Re: Dubai - first 6 riders!

>I have the first six riders - the others have yet to come...
>1 Valerie Kanavy + High Winds Jedi - USA
>2 Fausto Fiorucci + Faris Jabar - ITALY
>3 Daisuke Yasunaga + Natsu  - JAPAN
>4 Sheick Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum + Ratzia d'Alauze - UAE
>5 Mohammed Ali Al Shafar + Abrock Theodore - UAE
>6 Wendy Merendini + Fire Mt. Flikka - USA

Anybody know which of these are riding as individuals and who is on the
team?  If they're all team members...would that put USA or UAE in best
position so far?

Angie McGhee & Kaboot (who is laying in the field sunning on his side
having no idea what he's missing right now :-)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]