Dubai - it's official

OK, it's official, both the first two horses passed the final check!
No news at the moment for the others because they told me the final line is 1/2 mile distant from the vet-check.
I only know that Sheick Mohammed was stopped at the last check and his horse Nelson is under perfusion (and I guess many others).
I guess the third horse was the Japaneese.
As soon as other riders finish, my friend will call me and give me more info. I don't have a clue about the team medals, I know the Italian who was second was individual and the team is very late, so Italy will not get any team medal - it was good to get an individual one!
More to follow...
Lara