bickering

Well said Margiekc!!  When I recogized someone on the ctr list from my home
town in western Kansas I was going to email her and tell her about ridecamp
but then I thought of all the bickering going on and decided it would just
leave her with a bad impression of endurance riders so I let well enough
alone.  The updates from U.A.E. are sure exciting.  Looking forward to
reading more about it tonight.  Can't wait for the Ozark Winter I ride even
though I'm just riding a 25 on a borrowed horse.  It will be fun to "smell
the roses for a while".  Or should I say feel the frost on my face.  Happy
Trails,  Kathy, Trav, Fox, and Lucy (filling in so the two can have some
much deserved r&r)