Dubai - 3rd check

Ok, here I am with more news.
At the 3rd vet check the first 5 riders were: Valerie, Hassan (UAE?), 2 Japaneese (!) and Sheick Mohammed. After about 5 minutes arrived an Italian (Fiorucci) while the other Italian who started from 2nd vet check with the first riders slowed down a lot.
I don't know who left first and whether there was any pull.
All the riders slowed a little but still very fast (about 18 km/h - 11.5 miles/h). At the moment it seems that all horses are fine, but now they are leaving for the toughest part and the weather it's really hot yet a little windy.
Excuse me for the poor information I post you but it's all my friend can tell me; he is following the first group so he doesn't know where the other US/South Africans (etc.) riders are.
I'll be back soon
Lara