Dubai 1st vet gate!!!!!

Hi all,
I'm from Italy and I am connected to a friend who is in Dubai. He just called me and gave me the news about the first vet-check.
The bad news is that Cash is out - lame.
Val with Jedi is up front with many others.
They took 1:46' to get to the first check, but now the weather is getting hot!
I'll keep you posted when I have more info!
Lara