Re: Trouble Getting to UAE website

Thanks!  Aaargh!  My computer apparently, has picked tonight to die on me!  I
can't access any internet websites -- bummer!!  If you're following the action
in Dubai, could you forward posts to me?  Not sure if that is convenient, or
not.  If not, don't worry, I'll survive!  For some reason, my little baby
computer won't surf the net (tonight of all nights!).  Thanks for anything you
send my way!

Sylvia