FEI rules

>>There is no time penalty if the horse is
presented to the vet before he has settled at 60 or
below, but there are only two opportunities. If the
horse is not at 60 on the second try, he's eliminated.>>

That's interesting. Didn't it used to be that if they presented (to P&R)
before reaching criteria they had an obligatory hold (30 mins?) before they
could present again?
I remember we had our own vets checking the horses to be sure they were
DOWN before presenting the first time for fear of the penalty.
Brenda