Dubai, quick note

Hi - I only have a few minutes ... and don't really know much
that's new anyway. The pre-ride metabolic and soundness
inspections were today.  5 Belgians will be starting. One of
the horses had some respiratory problems when it got here,
and will not start. I don't know about any of the other
countries at this point. The day was focused on getting
the horses and riders ready for the race, so not a lot of
time to visit.

I won't be online again until after the race, I think the best
place to follow it is from the UAE website -
http://www.equestrian-racing-uae.org/

That's about it for now - here's wishing everybody the
best of luck!

Steph