KIDS RIDE FREE

From: Patty Danley
Email: bluwater@ctaz.com

Thank you to all who advocate that children under the age of sixteen ride for free.  I am also an educator that realizes the importance of fostering life long interests in children to enable them to grow into healthy, happy, productive adults.  Endurance riding teaches discipline, instills confidence, and the ability to remain focused and resist negative peer pressures.  The mother-daughter bonding experience will remain with my daughter forever.  The memories we share are priceless.  My daughter has been endurance riding for almost five years and has approximately 2,000 miles.  The other sports come and go, but she always comes back to the horses.

We do need to support our youth and do as much as we can for them; the investment yields many returns.  A special thanks to the Las Vegas Distance Riders as they do offer entry fees at half off for juniors.

Sincerely,
Patty Danley