Long time off! Great to be back!

Hey Ridecampers!  Long time no chat!  My message box was piled up past
my eyes so I couldn't even read it!  :o) It's good to be back.  Visited
Tennessee for a week before Thanksgiving.  That was fun, but no horse,
so naturally was wonderful to be back with him!  Thanksgiving, if anyone
has visited Dallas, TX, we went to Reunion Tower for dinner (none of my
family wants to cook.. just me, my aunt mom and cousin).  Have been
working my horse for the Cleburne Clop in January.  Becky (? Is that the
right name?  It's been too long).  Please be in touch regarding this,
and I am sorry to have missed the Endurance Clinic in Burleson (?)
really wanted to attend that one.  Anyway, be in touch about Cleburne,
need more info.  Well, just checking in... if anyone had a spectacular
Thanksgiving, must share!  Happy Holidays everyone.. don't let them
stress you out... relax and enjoy.  Too many people these days forget
the real meaning of Christmas.  See ya'll around on the trails!  BTW..
hope to meet some of ya'll in Cleburne.. look for me.  See ya!

Write back,
Devony & Toledo
(yay, Mom, you mean all of this work will pay off??)  :o)