No Subject

Cider Vinegar-  This was on a few days ago and I would like to know what is
real cider vinegar.  I buy cider vinegar and I know there is apple flavored
cider vinegar but WHAT IS REAL.  I feed this to my horse for stopping the
formation of enteroliths.  There was an article from UC Davis published
years ago that related that studies showed these could be caused from a
freeding program of  alfalfa hay, wheat bran and well water in
combinations.  Any way some one please ghelp me with this
Sandy
Mr. Man
Rowdy Man
Romm Tom Man and Nuggett