Re: RE:kids ride free, Ride fees

Louise D Burton <FIREDANCEFARMS@prodigy.net> wrote:

> Good point, Mia, which I need to consider.  Right now I have worded my
> entry next year as a TEN DOLLAR DISCOUNT for members, so a non-member
> junior would have to pay $10, because they wouldn't get the
discount.  Does
> that sound OK?
> Louise Burton
> Firedance Farms Arabians
> Oklahoma

Louise,
I think that everybody would have less trouble if it was worded that
way. But I thought it was a requirement by AERC that it be worded as a
"surcharge" or "bookkeeping fee" rather than a member discount. Pretty
sure one of the BOD mentioned that.
I'll post this to ridecamp to see if we can get an answer.
A better case scenario is if they did away with the fee altogether,
IMHO.
Mia