Re: Muscavaya@aol.com: Fwd: E-MAIL WARNING TO EVERYONE

     <<--If you receive an e-mail titled.."JOIN THE CREW" ....  OR PENPALS
     . DO NOT OPEN IT!!!!! It will erase EVERYTHING on your hard drive!.>>

     Just a note...  I have been told that just opening something on your
     email will not erase your hard drive.  If you have an attatched .exe
     file, that is what erases your memory.  You must run it tio destroy
     your hard drive.  Found a list of "warning" messages that are not
     viruses on the web, they are jokes..I will see if I can find the
     address if anyone is interested email me privately
     Just FYI
     Jenni    jennifer_kendall@kentrox.com