From: "Arikaras" <arikaras@iafrica.com>
To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Subject: Dubai
Date: Tue, Dec 8, 1998, 12:44 pm

HI Steph,
Thank you so much for all you posts on Dubai,we are totally in the dark here as to how our team are doing,most frustrating,none of them have lap tops with them.If you have any news about the South African team,please any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Kathy Dobrowsky*bought a new pc instead of going to Dubai*
http://www.bigfoot.com/~arikaras <http://www.bigfoot.com/~arikaras>
Ps If you do come accross any of them tell them we are thinking about them all and cheering them on!!!!!!!!!!