Re: Second Sweat

>  << He isn't sweaty or hot anywhere else.  He has never
>   tied up before and I don't think this is tie-up because he doesn't show
any
>   other signs, there is no discomfort and he moves fine. >>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>  Sounds like tying up to me--you might want to take a blood test for muscle
>  enzymes to make sure. You may be seeing the precursors to a major
> unfortunate
>  event.
>
>  ti
I have experienced this with my horse too.  No "major unfortunate event" has
happened yet.  Could there be something else, other than tying up, that could
cause this to happen.  If the horse were tying up, wouldn't there be other
signs of distress?  In my horse, there were none.

~Nora & Tucker
  Ocoee, FL