Re: SADDR &Keeping in Some sort of shape in Winter

In a message dated 12/7/98 12:18:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, limnos@bctel.ca
writes:

<< Too bad sitting at the computer only exercises the fingers...

My computer, along with walking with the dogs, is the only thing that saves my
sanity in winter. I never feel a day has been wasted if I can create something
with it. Ive done all our Christmas cards and letters, plus matching return
address labels on the computer. THEN, when I feel I can sit no longer, I take
the dogs for a brisk walk, sometimes in the rain.

BMc