kids free?

OK this is to all of you who try to finance riding with kids, which I don't
think some realize is an incredible expense (try just having enough
easyboots for four horses!!)  Do ya'll realize a multiday for a family of
four would be a SIXTEEN HUNDRED DOLLAR ENTRY FEE????
Anyway, here's a great freebie....the CENTRAL REGION CONVENTION Jan 16-17th
in Henryetta OK!
It is at the Guest House Inn and kids stay and eat free!  We set up this
slumber party room just for them and they watch movies all night!  Plus
they have access to the indoor pool!
And the adults...we have more fun than they do!!!
e-mail me for more info
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians
Oklahoma