So good to meet you!

Annette,
I would like to thank you for meeting up with me in the UK and sharing
one of your wonderful horses for a short jaunt cross country. I
thoroughly enjoyed the ride and our conversations, and wish I could have
spent more time visiting with you.
I hope you enjoyed the issue of TrailBlazer and Endurance News that I
brought, hopefully you'll get your own issues soon!
Keep both horses in shape - if I can make it over again, I'll come
during the season and beg a competitive ride! All my love to Spot ("old
smoothy").
Kelli
in Manitoba, Canada

ps. If anyone from ridecamp is planning a trip to the UK, look Annette
up, she's a great gal!