RE: 1,570 Voted

From: Pat Bush
Email: kenpat@jps.net

I can't believe people voted for this proposal.  How can you possibly say a
 48.5 mile ride is a LD ride?  I managed the Indian Diggins's ride
 (until we lost the trails due to weather
and logging) which was about a mile and a half
 short of 50 miles.  I'm sorry, but this could not be classed a limited
distance ride. The first year rider no. 19 finished after 4 pm, which meant
 46 riders finished after that.  If it had been even a mile and a half longer,
there would have been several people not finish for lack of time.
I'm really disappointed and worried about the way our sport is heading.

Pat Bush - California