GET REAL VINEGAR!

Hey guys!  Enough is enough!  I'm finally responding to the vinegar
frenzy.  Yes vinegar does good things, but the junk sold in regular
stores is mineraless in Seattle (and elsewhere!).  Common sense sez - go
to your health food store and get a GOOD brand like "Bragg" vinegar,
which has enough minerals and stuff in it  to shake a crop at - note the
"mother" material at the bottom of the bottle?  That's the real stuff
from real apples, not chemically washed, cleaned and flushed away - the
real minerals.  That kind of vinegar should do a lot more than the stuff
on the grocery shelf.  Try it.  And remember not to scream at me "is she
a nutritionist, a chemist? what is she?  what does she know?"  I have
always been interested in "healthy" foods, products and of course the
more natural the better.  Horses graze on grass, they don't graze on
twinkies, right?? (maybe if they had the 'choice' of the two, Twinkies
would wiln, but....evolution worked via the grass)   So, enough humor.  I
shall escape and leave ya'll wondering "who the heck said THAT?!  Bon
voyage!!   And get REAL (vinegar that is!).

Karen Zelinsky, Keel the Heel and the critters

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]