Re: Probiotics battle

Lysane Cree wrote:

> Well, that's just my opinion, take it or delete it, but spare me the
> nasty and pointless attacks. You can post those on some other
> list.
> Lysane and Buck

Ditto from me, Lysane!  I have never felt this kind of negativity from
the people I ride with and I am horrified at some of the nastiness and
prejudice I find here on ridecamp.  I am new at this sport and if I had
come into it and met some of these people who treat each other and
newbies this way, I might not have persevered.  However, I am here and I
am here to stay... I have been using my delete button more frequently
lately but will continue to state my opinions when I feel the urge to do
so...  take it or delete it... no skin off of my nose!!  Thanks for a
good letter!!
Maggie