Re: Fastrack shelf life

In a message dated 98-12-04 10:02:26 EST, NAGZARUS@prodigy.net writes:

>  Thanks for checking into that Susan!!!!  I, for one, really appreciate it
>  and can rest at ease that I haven't been wasting my time in feeding
Fastrack
>  that I may have allowed to spoil.  I have to say, the two horses I have
used
>  it on with regularity have blossomed.

The three horses we put on Fastrack this spring maintained their weight better
during the ride season than previous years, and even in the fall, when they
normally get a bit  thin as pasture grass looses its feed value, they have
kept their weight up.  They are supplemented in the fall/winter with a flake
of alfalfa along with their year-round ration of 3-4 lbs Omolene 200.

Our Fastrack is stored in the old concrete dairy barn that serves as a feeding
shed, and I doubt the temperature varies more than 10 degrees year-round
(coastal northern California), which probably makes it ideal for aging wine as
well!

Linda
San Francisco