Suspended sentence

Dear Ridecampers,

In the case of "McGhee vs. whoever that was" The defendent, Angie McGhee
pleaded guilty to taking a post off of another list and posting it, with
derogatory comments on ridecamp.  Ms. McGhee pleaded guilty and offered
to serve a 2 week sentence.

The Plaintiff: "Whoever that was" apparently preferred "an eye for an
eye" and posted parts of my comments on yet another forum along with my
address.  In this post it was stated that I did not apologize...yada
yada, yada.

So, in view of the above "eye for an eye" I intend to call it even and
the sentence is reduced to "time served" which in this case was one week.

To those of you who think, like I did, that it's probably a good idea to
banish yourself occassionally so that you can get some work done rather
than sit around posting to Ridecamp, forget it.  I've worn myself out
posting to every one of you individually.  If you were left out, that's
because I got a cramp after the first 999 posts.

Angie McGhee (ex-con)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]