Re: Saddle fitting

I live in the western New York Area and need some serious help with saddle
fitting.

I have a 7 year old arab. I purchased a safddle from John Dipetra. I love the
saddle but my horse has developed a sore back this past year. I have a feeling
it may be that when I purchased the saddle (3 years ago) My horse was not very
fit. This was his second year of endurance and CTR and he has filled out and
muscled up significantly.

He is sore where the back of the saddle rest. The hair in this area is also
thin and looks rubbed out. Not to the skin just shorter, Especially now that
his winter coat is in.

I was using the saddle pad that came with the saddle and switched to a cloud
nine with little if any benefit.

PLEASE SEND ANY ADVICE OR IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO DOES SADDLE FITTING
WITHIN 8 HOUR DRIVE I WOULD GLADLY GO TO THEM.