Re: REHR letter to Pres. Frazier

In a message dated 12/2/98 1:53:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ruprecht@tidepool.com writes:

<< This attitude and response makes me very sad.  I felt as if he believes we
are a small minority and we don't really matter in the big AERC picture. What
is most important to AERC is MONEY in their pocket! Too bad for myself, my
local club and the sport. >>

I'm sure he does not feel any such thing! Every ride, every club, every rider
is important. I can't help but wonder if everyone who feels that the $10 non-
member fee is going to precipitate the end of a club, the end of the AERC, the
end of the sport, the end of anything, is simply worrying needlessly.

BMc