Re: So. Cal Winter Riding?

There is a set of books:

  Horseback Riding Trails of Southern California, Vols. I and II
    by Paulette Mouchet.  ISBN 0-9647945-0-0.   Published by
    Crown Valley Press, P.O. Box 336, Acton, CA, 93510.
    Phone:  805-269-1525.

(This information is two years old; I hope it is still accurate.)

Volume I was published in 1995, and
I believe Volume II was published in late 1996, so the
content is pretty current.  They go for about $30 for the
pair of them.

I think they also had a web page, but I can't find the URL.

For you Northern California types who aren't fazed by a
trip to the Lake Tahoe area, check out:

  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/5157/

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net